Friday, January 18, 2008

Darths

When the head-count started to get in the double-digits, a bunch of folks wondered aloud to me why I hadn't done a Star Wars Harry Head. And even now I hesitate to answer, just as I hesitated then, but... Ultimately, I'm just not that big of a Star Wars fan.

I had the toys as a kid, I saw Empire and Jedi in the theater, but I was only 3 when New Hope first arrived on the scene, so even if I'd lived in a place that HAD a movie theater, I doubt I'd've seen it. Basically: I missed the zeitgeist.

Photobucket

Anyhow, here's the animation I made to answer popular demand.

I know, I know... I really should do more Star Wars heads. It's probably time. AND, it would be a good excuse to finally pick up the movies, and re-watch them.

Yes, yes, you heard me correctly, I do not own ANY of the Star Wars movies in ANY format. If it helps renew your confidence in my geekiness, I have no less than four versions of Blade Runner. (Which reminds me, I never did animate that Blade Runner head... damn.)

No comments: